– Enter the number of tickets you want in the box above and press the NEXT button.
– Enter your discount code and contact information and go on to the next page.
– Enter your payment and billing information on the secure site and press Pay This Order. You will receive your ticket via e-mail or you can print it from your browser. If your ticket does not appear in your e-mail check your spam folder.
– Print the ticket and bring the printed ticket to the show to be scanned for verification. The ticket is non refundable and can not be used for any other date or show.
Schaumburg Convention Center
1551 Thoreau Dr N,
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Kids are FREE and do NOT need a ticket
Operating Model Train Layouts
Here's a few of the club layouts that will be at the show
● Joe's Brick Depot ꟷ LEGO ꟷ 16 x 36
● Lake County Society of Model Engineers ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 20 x 60
● Augusta Track ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 20 x 40
● Edmund Fitzgerald ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 10 x 56
● Swallow Cliff Model Railroad ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 10 x 10
● Chicagoland Association of S Gaugers ꟷ S Gauge ꟷ 20 x 51
● Midwest N Pioneer ꟷ N Scale ꟷ 30 x 35
● Kenosha Garden Railroad Society ꟷ G Scale ꟷ 28 x 32
● Northwest NTRAK ꟷ N Scale ꟷ 40 x 56
● Valley Model Railroad Association ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 19 x 47
● Kane County Model Railroad Club ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 22 x 60
● Will County Model Railroad Association ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 40 x 60
● Bluff City Modular Engineers ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 16 x 32
● European Train Enthusiasts - Chicagoland Chapter ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 11 x 17
● Chicagoland Lionel Railroad Club ꟷ O Gauge ꟷ 10 x 48
● Venture Crew 57 ꟷ HO Scale ꟷ 20 x 32
● TCA Midwest Division Modular Group ꟷ O Gauge ꟷ 33 x 41
● Modular Railroad Partners ꟷ O Gauge ꟷ 28 x 32
● Plus many more operating layouts
Seminars and Presentations
11am - 1pm - 3pm Each day: Michael Broggie will give his highly popular presentation, "Walt Disney's Railroad Story," which is based upon his award-winning book of the same title.
The hobby's leading manufacturers and retailers are at the show showing off the latest products.