The World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour
The shows feature:
- 100,000 square foot exhibit hall
- 50,000 square feet of huge operating model railroads
- Walt Disney’s Railroad Story by author Michael Broggie
- Free riding train for kids
- 200+ Booths of manufacturers and retailers
- 100 Trains for kids to play with
- Demonstrations, seminars and new products
The show only returns every 5 to 10 years.
Be sure to go when it's in your area!
Walt Disney’s Railroad Story
Michael will give his highly popular presentation, "Walt Disney's Railroad Story," which is based upon his award-winning book of the same title. Based upon exit surveys, his presentation was consistently rated among the top five attractions of the tour.
This year marks the release of Michael's revised 4th edition of his book that chronicles the lifelong connection between Walt Disney and America's railroad history.
The Broggies are cofounders of the Carolwood Pacific Historical Society, a global membership organization dedicated to preserving the personal history and railroad legacy of Walt Disney. Michael presents each day at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.